3. Please submit a biography or obituary with pertinent information about the honored or deceased to be used as a guide in developing the resolution by including the following: parents name, hometown, educational background, occupation/career, spouse/partner, siblings, social/civic clubs, community achievements, professional awards and recognition, etc.
4 . Resolutions can only be requested by one person, representative or point of contact.
5. If the presence of a university representative is requested, please notate this in your. Must be within 200 miles of the university’s Lorman campus.
6. There is a $100 fee for 8.5” x 14” framed resolution.
- Non-framed resolutions that require shipping are $10.
- Non-framed resolutions that require faxing are $0.
7. IF A RESOLUTION REQUIRES ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AND INFORMATION (i.e. research, drafting biography , the staff will contact the requesting person. The resolution, if accepted, shall not be put into action until such funding is secured.